Get Your Business Dreams Growing
The PRIME project is a new synergy of NeighborWorks Umpqua's MEDAL and DreamSavers programs.
PRIME participants are micro entrepreneurs chosen through a simple application process and supported with customized one-on-one assistance as they:
- Identify and plan for training needs
- Demystify business planning
- Successfully enroll and graduate from the DreamSavers program
- Save and earn critical start up or expansion capital
Save and Learn Today
To qualify for PRIME enrollment, you must:
- Live in Coos, Curry, or Douglas County Oregon
- Be low to moderate income
- Have a small business (5 or fewer employees) or wish to start saving for one.
Take the first step toward enrollment and call us at 541 673-4909 or see more information here.
NeighborWorks Umpqua's PRIME program is funded in part through a grant award with the U.S. Small Business Administration.