H.O.M.E. University Workshop
Home Owners Money and Maintenance Education/Post Purchase Workshop
In this workshop you will learn about home maintenance and how to prevent your home from falling into foreclosure.
The Morning Session covers:
- How to stay financially fit and avoid bad deals
- Refinancing and second mortgages
- Energy and water conservation
- Community involvement
- Neighborhood Watch
The Afternoon "Hands on" Session covers:
- Indoor winter/summer projects
- Home and preventative maintenance ideas
- Sealing your home for winter
- Protecting your investment
- Home maintenance and repairs
- Heating systems
- Plumbing and electrical
- Wall repairs and caulking
- Gutter repairs and maintenance
- More fun hands-on demonstrations
Pre-registration and class fee of $35 are required prior to attending the workshop.
For information, contact Kalene at NeighborWorks Umpqua, 541-673-4909.