Take control of your finances with a comprehensive education course designed to help individuals develop or refine their financial management skills. The objective of this course is to help people develop a sound foundation and be ready for and know how to overcome financial challenges.
Students are guided though six main learning units. By the end of the course students will have set personal financial goals, created a realistic budget, and have received a copy of their own credit report.
The instructors encourage dialogue and questions during the sessions to help people feel prepared to buy a home, start or expand their own business, or go back to school.
This course includes a free tri-merge credit report, including your credit scores. The class fee is $45.
Douglas County Financial Capability Classes are now online only.
- If you need a computer to take your class, please call our offices to make an appointment Monday through Friday between 8:15 am and 4:30 pm (in Roseburg, 541-673-4909, in North Bend, 541-756-1000).
Coos and Curry County Financial Capability Classes for 2017
- Saturday, Jan 14, 8 am – 5 pm
- Saturday, March 18, 8 am – 5 pm
- Saturday, June 10, 8 am – 5 pm
- Saturday, September 9, 8 am – 5 pm
Additional classes may be scheduled depending on need
North Bend Housing Authority – Conference Room 1700 Monroe St, North Bend OR 97459
Online Financial Education Class, eMoney, $45, Begin here!