Home Owners Money and Maintenance Education/Post Purchase Workshop
In this workshop you will learn about home maintenance and how to prevent your home from falling into foreclosure.
The morning session covers:
- How to stay financially fit and avoid bad deals
- Refinancing and second mortgages
- Energy and water conservation
- Community involvement
- Neighborhood Watch
The afternoon “Hands on” session covers:
- Indoor winter/summer projects
- Home and preventative maintenance ideas
- Sealing your home for winter
- Protecting your investment
- Home maintenance and repairs
- Heating systems
- Plumbing and electrical
- Wall repairs and caulking
- Gutter repairs and maintenance
- More fun hands-on demonstrations
Pre-registration and class fee of $35 are required prior to attending the workshop.
University of H.O.M.E. Class Schedules in Douglas, Coos and Curry Counties to be determined in the near future. For more information, call 541-673-4909.