Lending and Financial Services
Down Payment Assistance Loans & 502 Loans
Close the Gap on Your Down Payment and Closing Costs with a DPA Loan
First-time homebuyers may take advantage of our zero-interest Down Payment Assistance (DPA) Loans. These loans are “silent seconds,” requiring no repayment until you sell or refinance your home.
Preserve your savings by using DPA to cover up to $10,000 ($15,000 for Veterans) of closing costs and down payment.
You may be an eligible home buyer if you:
- are a first-time homebuyer
- have a pre-approval and an accepted purchase offer
- are purchasing a single-family residence in Coos, Curry, Douglas, Klamath, or Lake Counties
- attend a one-on-one session with our Homeownership Counselor
- complete a Home Buyer Education class with NeighborWorks Umpqua
Additional eligibility requirements may apply.
Contact us to find out if you qualify or call 541-673-4909
Our Mortgage Loan Products and Services
Interested in learning more about our products? Click the button below for more information.
First Mortgage Lending
- FHA financing
- Conventional loan programs
- Access to and layering with various down payment assistance programs
Loan Servicing for NeighborWorks Umpqua Loans
Our Lending Blog
One of the most common questions we hear at NeighborWorks Umpqua from first-time home buyers is whether or not they have enough saved to buy a home. How much is enough? Sure, if you can put 20% down on the home of your dreams and cover all your closing cost, that’s...
With tax season behind us we can now look forward summer and a few of us out there may be holding on to the last bit of our tax refunds. Maybe you put aside a little bit just in case a good opportunity (or a surprise expense) arises. If you were a last...