NeighborWorks Umpqua Can Do It All
Home repair, home maintenance, lending, and other services for Southern Oregon
NeighborWorks Umpqua offers a variety of custom services for Southern Oregon homeowners to keep their home in good shape. Are you looking to repair your home? Let’s partner together using one of the following services:
Home Repair and Rehabilitation Services
NeighborWorks Umpqua’s Home Repair and Rehabilitation services work to preserve existing homes, improve housing conditions, and assist homeowners to make critical repairs to protect and retain their homes. Our offerings focus on making health, safety, and other critical repairs, making homes more energy efficient, improving indoor air quality, and enhancing home accessibility.
Home Repair Grants
NeighborWorks Umpqua administers Home Repair grant programs that assist eligible homeowners to make repairs to homes. Home Repair grants are often limited to specific areas or have other criteria. Please check back often or join our mailing list to be notified of grant availability. Whenever possible we work with local weatherization assistance providers to leverage our grant funds and maximize the benefit to eligible homeowners.
New Grant Opportunity for Roseburg Veterans
NeighborWorks Umpqua is happy is announce the opening of our Veterans Home Improvement Program. Veterans may apply for a grant of up to $8,000 for minor home repair! The home must be owned and occupied by a veteran, the veteran must own the land, the home must be located in Roseburg, and the home cannot be in a mobile home park. The veteran must have been honorably discharged from service.
Eligible Repairs or Improvements
- Accessibility Improvements: installation of ramps, grab bars, etc.
- Accommodation Improvements: upgrades for documented special needs.
- Adaptability Improvements: widen doors, enable wheelchair access, provide audible and/or visual signals, make other accommodating adjustments permanently placed.
- Code Compliance: updating as necessary for local code and/or other standard compliance relating to health, safety, or habitability.
- Emergency Repairs: replacement/repair deficient roofing, gutters, or drainage, or heating and/or ventilation systems.
- Expected Maintenance: addressing “aging in place” issues.
- Structural/Operational Integrity: fixing/replacing substandard electrical, plumbing, roofing, siding, insulation, weatherization, heating systems, mold or dry rot issues.
Talk with our Customer Engagement Team about your Options
Our customer engagement specialists are standing by to talk to you about your service options. Find out how we can partner when you send a message to our team.
Looking for the grant for Seniors?
Looking for more information on our previous grant? All the slots are currently filled for this particular fund. We have an open inquiry list that will help secure funding for another round of projects. Your interest could secure more projects like this in the future.
Help Us Change Southern Oregon
Our work in the Southern Oregon would not happen without support from the local community and donors like you. Donate to NeighborWorks Umpqua today.
Volunteering with NeighborWorks Umpqua in your spare time is one of the best ways to positively impact Southern Oregon. No matter where you live, chances are we will have a project near you in the future.
When you partner with NeighborWorks Umpqua, you will make a lasting impact on the Oregon community for generations to come. NeighborWorks Umpqua will find a way to put your love for your community to work. Find out how you can partner, today.