Please read this agreement carefully. By accessing or using NeighborWorks Umpqua’s website, you indicate your acknowledgment of and agree to be bound by this agreement and the terms contained herein. Umpqua Community Development Corporation, dba NeighborWorks Umpqua, provides the information and services on this site to you, the user, conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of this website constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
Your visit to our website and use of the services and content are done at your own risk. You acknowledge and agree that NeighborWorks Umpqua:
- Provides the content, service, and websites “AS IS” without any warranty of any kind;
- Makes no representations concerning the suitability, reliability, accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the content or the service for any purpose;
- Expressly disclaims all warranties expressed or implied in connection with the content and the services provided on the website, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and implied warranties for any products or services mentioned or offered in the contents or in third-party websites; and
- Shall not be liable for any direct, indirect consequential, exemplary, punitive, special or other damages including without limitation, loss or delay of use, loss of data, or any other damage in contract, tort, equity or other legal theory, even if advised of the possibility thereof, relating to the use of the service, website, or content; and
- Assumes no responsibility for any consequence relating directly or indirectly to any action or inaction that you take based on the information, services, or other material on this site.
While NeighborWorks Umpqua strives to keep the information on this site accurate, complete, and up-to-date, NeighborWorks Umpqua cannot guarantee, and will not be responsible for any damage or loss related to, the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information provided. Opinions expressed herein are solely those of the contributors or authors and do not represent an endorsement or corporate position of NeighborWorks Umpqua unless otherwise noted.
Information provided on this website shall not be deemed the providing of legal, financial, tax or other advice and you are encouraged to consult with your own advisors for such information.
Personal and Non-Commercial Use Limitation
You may access, download and print materials on this website for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, or services obtained from this website without first obtaining written consent from NeighborWorks Umpqua. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant to NeighborWorks Umpqua that you will not use this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. If you violate any of these terms, your permission to use this website automatically terminates.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless NeighborWorks Umpqua, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and suppliers from any liability, loss, claim and expense (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) related to your violation of this agreement.
Links to Third Party Sites
At certain places on this and other NeighborWorks Umpqua websites, live links to other Internet addresses can be accessed. Such external Internet addresses contain information created, published, maintained, or otherwise posted by institutions or organizations independent of NeighborWorks Umpqua. NeighborWorks Umpqua does not endorse, approve, certify, or control these external internet addresses and does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, timeliness, or correct sequencing of information located at such addresses. Use of any information obtained from any such address is voluntary, and reliance is at your own risk.
This agreement and the resolution of any dispute related to this agreement or the site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Oregon, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. NeighborWorks Umpqua’s failure to insist upon strict enforcement of any provision of this agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Any legal action or proceeding between NeighborWorks Umpqua and you related to this agreement shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Oregon.